Enrolment management plan
Jindalee State School is an enrolment managed school with a maximum capacity of 936 students. The School Enrolment Management Plan can be viewed here http://education.qld.gov.au/schools/catchment/plan-j/jindalee-ss.html
All students who live within the local catchment area and are eligible for enrolment in the educational program offered by the school may apply for enrolment at the school.
Enrolment of students from outside the local catchment area will be available only if capacity exists.
The school's enrolment management plan does not replace other departmental policy; for example Safe, Supportive and Disciplined School Environment, nor does it override subsequent determinations regarding school capacity.
Students who reside outside the school's local catchment boundary who apply for enrolment at the school will be put on a waiting list in order of receipt of application. Where there is spare capacity, students will be enrolled from the waiting list based on the following criteria and order of priority:
• Siblings of students already enrolled
• Children and young people who are subject to child protection orders that grant guardianship or custody to the Chief Executive Officer of the Department of Child Safety.
• Students whose parent or legal guardian is employed by the school.
• Students who reside outside the catchment area and who officially leave the school will be considered for re-admission in accordance with the enrolment criteria.
• Students who reside outside the catchment area.
A full version of the School Enrolment Management Policy is on the Education Queensland website.